Every great skincare routine begins with a great cleanser. And when you have oily, acne-prone skin, your cleanser needs to work three times as hard. Sure, it’s gotta fulfill the basic function of removing dirt and impurities from the skin’s surface. But it also has to strike the delicate balance of tackling clogged pores (a major skin woe for anyone who’s ever had acne) without drying out or irritating skin.
After years of personally suffering through acne cleansers that were too harsh or too heavy, we decided to come up with a solution: the Clear Collective Exfoliating Jelly Cleanser. The gentle, pH-balanced jelly-to-foam cleanser unclogs pores, visibly brightens skin and evens out texture.
- Product: Clear Collective Exfoliating Jelly Cleanser
- Product type: Cleanser
- Main benefits: Unclogs pores, smooths skin texture, gets rid of dirt and impurities
- Who should use it: Anyone with acne-prone skin
- How to use it: Massage onto wet skin for 60 seconds and rinse with warm water. Use AM & PM.
- Key ingredients: Glycolic + mandelic acid (AHAs), tropical superfruits, willow bark extract (BHA), gluconolactone (PHA)/li>
So fun and so clean
Let’s face it — cleansing isn’t always the most exhilarating step in your skincare routine. But when you mix in textures like jelly and skin that feels velvety soft after washing, the fun factor goes up a notch. The Exfoliating Jelly Cleanser transforms from a clear jelly (which feels similar to a milky jelly) into a luxurious foam, as the AHA, BHA and PHA ingredients work their magic to leave you with skin that feels softer than a baby’s bottom. You’ll actually look forward to washing your face.
Why Exfoliating Jelly Cleanser is the best acne cleanser
The Exfoliating Jelly Cleanser effectively removes dirt, impurities, makeup, dead skin cells and excess oil from skin with natural fruit enzyme exfoliants and sulfate-free surfactants. But it doesn’t stop there. It also visibly brightens and smooths skin, all while being gentle enough for daily use (AKA, it doesn’t strip skin of its essential barrier). And it leaves your pores feeling liberated and your skin velvety soft — even before moisturizer! Here’s exactly how it works:
- Exfoliating Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) glycolic and mandelic acids combine to dissolve the dead skin buildup that can clog pores. Because they allow the cells to shed naturally, your complexion looks instantly fresher and brighter.
- Tropical superfruits yuzu and pineapple extract pack a citrusy punch of natural AHAs, vitamin C and fruit enzymes that are great for brightening and smoothing out skin tone and texture. The gentle formula infuses skin with antioxidants.
- As the natural source of the Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) salicylic acid, willow bark extract helps to unclog pores and calm skin that appears dry, red or irritated.
- The gentle yet impressively effective polyhydroxy acid (PHA) gluconolactone resurfaces texture and evens out tone without irritating sensitive skin. Since gluconolactone is both a chemical exfoliant and a humectant, it helps to hydrate and exfoliate skin at the same time.
Start your routine the right way
Exfoliating Jelly Cleanser is the first step on your journey to clearer skin. After all, you have to clear out the dirt and gunk from the day and refresh your skin before you can hydrate, prep and replenish. The Exfoliating Jelly Cleanser works even better when used together with the Balancing Capsule Toner and the Clarifying Prebiotic Moisturizer.
Clear Collective is acne care made easy, with three amazing products that work in sync to exfoliate, brighten, hydrate, clarify and balance oil. Basically, they are the ultimate supertrio for totally smooth, luminous skin. ✨